Visit my Google Scholar page here for a complete list of publications.
- E.C. Hector and P.X.-K. Song (2021). A distributed and integrated method of moments for high-dimensional correlated data analysis. Journal of the American Statistical Association 116(534):805-818. Paper, code.
- E.C. Hector and P.X.-K. Song (2020). Doubly distributed supervised learning and inference with high-dimensional correlated outcomes. Journal of Machine Learning Research 21:1–35. Paper, code.
- E.C. Hector and P.X.-K. Song (2021). Joint integrative analysis of multiple data sources with correlated vector outcomes. arXiv, arXiv:2011.14996. Paper. To appear in The Annals of Applied Statistics.
- E.C. Hector, L. Luo and P.X.-K. Song (2020+). Parallel-and-stream accelerator for computationally fast supervised learning. In review.
- E.C. Hector (2020+). Fused mean structure learning in data integration with dependence. In review.
- J.M. Goodrich, E.C. Hector, L. Tang, J.L. LaBarre, D.C. Dolinoy, A. Mercado-Garcia, A. Cantoral, P.X.-K. Song, M.M. Téllez-Rojo and K.E. Peterson (2020). Integrative analysis of gene-specific DNA methylation and untargeted metabolomics data from the ELEMENT cohort. Epigenetic Insights 13:1-10. doi: 10.1177/2516865720977888. Paper.
- W. Perng, E.C. Hector, P.X.-K. Song, M.M. Téllez Rojo, S. Raskind, M. Kachman, A. Cantoral, B.F. Burant and K.E. Peterson. (2017). Metabolomic determinants of metabolic risk in Mexican adolescents. Obesity (Silver Spring) . Paper.
- E. Jansen, E.C. Hector, J.M. Goodrich, A. Cantoral, M.M. Téllez Rojo, N. Basu, P.X.-K. Song, L. Torres Olascoaga, K.E. Peterson (2020). Mercury exposure in relation to sleep duration, timing, and fragmentation among adolescents in Mexico City. Environmental Research 191: 110216. doi: j.envres.2020.110216. Paper.
- L. Shi, M. Wank, Y. Chen, Y. Wang, E.C. Hector, P.X.-K. Song (2021+). Sleep Classification with Artificial Synthetic Imaging Data from Empatica E4 Wristband by Convolutional Neural Networks. In review.
- L. Luo and E.C. Hector (2021+). Statistical inference for streamed longitudinal data. In review.